Minnesota Ope Text Cutout T-Shirt Design
Some say that Ope is a Midwest saying, other Ope crusaders like myself say it originated here in the great state of Minnesota. If you happen to also love the word Ope, and happen to say it way too much like myself, perhaps it's time to give in and just put it right on your chest for all to see.
This shirt features an elegant silhouette of the Minnesota state outline, along with the word "Ope" right along the lower edge of the state. The keyword is actually cutout from the state outline so it'll show the same color of the shirt below the design.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|