Melk & Pellow & Bayg Minnesota Accent Words T-Shirt
What better way to rep the great state of Minnesota when traveling out of state than slipping this Minnesota accent t-shirt on! It uses the infamous ampersand design with all of your favorite words that us Minnesotans pronounce quite peculiarly, including, Melk (milk), Pellows (pillows), Baygs (bags), Bowts (boats), Waygons (wagons), Baars (bars), Jeetyet (did you eat yet), and Minnesoda (Minnesota).
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|
We Also Recommend
Hotdish & Gray Duck Minnesota Keywords Ampersand T-Shirt - MN Things Shirt