I've Been To Duluth Minnesota T-Shirt
Chances are you've seen the hit classic film 'The Great Outdoors' from 1988, and if so, one of your favorite characters has to be Wall who reps a t-shirt (under a flannel I might add) , which reads: "I've Been To Duluth". We've remade this awesome t-shirt design for all to buy, and if you've also been to Duluth Minnesota, you're probably going to want to pick one up!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|